Standard Contest Rules
These rules are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the contest and giveaways the contests are intended to be conducted in the province of Ontario only and shall be construed and evaluated according to applicable Canadian law. No purchase is necessary. Void in whole or in part where prohibited by law. Entry in the contests constitutes acceptance of these contest rules (the “contest rules”).
To be eligible to enter the Contest, an individual must:
- -be a legal resident of, and the age of majority in, the province of Ontario.
- -have a valid Facebook, or Instagram account at the time of entry.
- -enter the contest by filling out the form and answering all the questions on InStep’s website.
Employees and family members of InStep are not eligible to enter or participate in the Contests unless otherwise specified by the InStep.
InStep shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contests. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to InStep for the purpose of the Contests must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. InStep reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading personal details and/or information.
The contest will run for 25 days, from July 23 to August 17, 2021, after which time the Contest will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- -There is no purchase necessary to enter a Contest. To enter, a participant must like our Facebook or Instagram page, share the contest with 3 friends, and fill out the entry form on InStep’s website. All questions on the form must be answered otherwise, the entrant may be disqualified.
- -Limit of one (1) entry per person per Contest Period, unless otherwise indicated. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered, and the remainder will be void. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected as a potential Contest winner.
- -All entries, including, if applicable, any story and/or photograph submitted in connection with the Contest entry, become the sole property of InStep and will not be returned for any reason. InStep reserves the right to use the winner’s picture for promotional purpose.
- -Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address, Facebook or Instagram account associated with the entry, as applicable. The Contest prize shall have an approximate retail value of $1767.00 Canadian dollars.
- -Winners will be contacted by InStep with instructions on how to claim the prize.
- -Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of InStep. Any unused portion of a prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. InStep reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
Following the end of the applicable Contest Period, InStep will select one (1) entrant from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, unless otherwise indicated. A winner will be selected by a panel of judges and will be based on the answers provided in the entry form. One of the owners of InStep will contact the winner on August 18, 2021 by end of business day.
If the selected entrant does not respond within three (3) business days of notification, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the prize and another entrant may be selected (as determined by InStep in its sole discretion) until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. InStep is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for InStep to receive a selected entrant’s response.
By participating in a Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. InStep reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsor’s property or service.
PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant: (i) grants to InStep the right to use his/her personal information provided when he/she enters the Contest (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winners and coordinating the provision of the Contest prize; (ii) grants to the InStep the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest in any and all media without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that the InStep may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of the InStep in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and/or (ii) above.
All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the InStep. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
InStep reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend, or suspend the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
These are the official Contest Rules. The Contests are subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the InStep and/or the Contests. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the InStep in connection with the Contests shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by any social media platforms on which the Contest may have been promoted and/or publicized, including but not limited to Facebook and/or Twitter. Any personal information provided in connection with the Contest is being provided to InStep and not to Facebook and/or Twitter. Any questions or comments regarding a Contest must be directed to InStep and not to any of the social media platforms on which the Contest may have been advertised or administered.